Skip to main content

Senior Accountant at Glyde Lubricants Ltd

Glyde Lubricants is one of the fastest-growing independent lubricant producers in Nigeria. We are endowed with highly motivated and enthusiastic professionals driven by a vision to excel in the production of quality products and services. Job Position: Senior Accountant Job Location: Nigeria Job Summary We are seeking to employ a Senior Accountant to manage the
https://www.jobnetworknigeria.com/job/senior-accountant-at-glyde-lubricants-ltd/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=blogger

Comments

Sana sheikh said…
Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. Adtech jobs